As dog owners ourselves, we understand the pleasure of bringing your little treasure(s) on holiday with you. We are sure you are a responsible pet owner, but to ensure you and your pet have a fantastic holiday, please adhere to the following rules: -
- No more than two small dogs in our properties at any time.
- Dogs must be up to date with their flea treatment, no-one wants to spend the week scratching!
- No dog should be allowed on beds or sofas unless you cover them first with a blanket to protect our furniture.
- Dogs must never to be left unattended in the holiday home. The holiday home can get very hot and we are obliged by law to evict anyone who breaks this rule. The RSPCA has been called and dogs removed in the past.
- Dogs are not to be left in the sole care of young children.
- You must clean up after your dog – respect the other guests and the park.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead in public areas of the park, this includes the grass square outside the chalet.This is not to be used for your dog to use as a toilet, please take your dog for a short walk away from here and clear up after him.
- You must inform us of your intention to bring your dog when making a booking. A charge of £25 per stay will be charged to cover the extra cost of cleaning.
- If your pet causes damage to the property, you will be liable for the full cost of repair or replacement of any damaged items, please consider taking out holiday insurance, this is relatively inexpensive.